Saturday, March 22, 2008

I am sorry I have neglected the blog.

Real life has been getting in the way of my cyber-life lately. I have been neglecting my blog and for that I apologize.

Keaton was found deceased on March 3rd. I wish there would have been a different outcome. She apparently drowned after her car went into the creek. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

I had the opportunity to catch some of the Shawna Nelson trial on Tru-TV in the last few days. It was recorded, but I did enjoy watching Shawna's testimony. She was such a terrible liar. I don't understand why her attorney allowed her to take the stand. Her story was not believable at all. The prosecution only cross-examined her for 24 minutes! I guess they felt she helped her case that much! Luckily, she was found guilty. It will be interesting to see if her husband gets any time on his charges in relation to this case.

I am going to be making some changes to the blog. First, I have asked dark_shadows from WebSleuths to contribute. She has an excellent idea about adding voice clips of missing people onto the information about them available on the Internet. We are trying to figure out a way to get this idea used. If anyone has any ideas, please let us know. I also feel dark_shadows can add a lot to the blog, she is very compassionate about the subjects she posts about, and she can also offer a lot of insight.

Another change I am going to implement is I am going to try to start doing a weekly update on the West Memphis 3 case out of Arkansas. I am hoping in light of the DNA evidence that was tested the WM3 will at the very least get a new trial. Personally, I think they were railroaded. I don't think there was a shred of evidence beyond a reasonable to doubt that convicted them. A great site to look at about the case is: www.WM3.org I will add others when I look them up.

I am also going to change the colors of the blog. Eventually, I hope to find one that is pleasing to the eye! I am also going to correct the links I have posted.

I hope everyone has a great night. Please come back and visit. Remember, this is my first blog and a continuing work in progress. I hope to get the hang of this soon!

Thanks,

Tezi

No comments: